Montag, 1. Juli 2013

Still Alive


I am still amazed by the people who manage to blog regularly and still do everything else as well. Blogging takes up so so so much time. My university courses totally buried me in work. I even quit my job because I couldn't bear losing a whole day every week. But I already found two other interesting jobs i might start. As usual I can not not have too much on my to do list... 

But for now it's July, this means, the better half of the year has begun! Stay motivated!


Ich muss Menschen bewundern, die es schaffen regelmäßig zu bloggen und gleichzeitig alles andere noch schaukeln, ganz nebenbei... Die Uni hat mich so fest im Griff, ich hab sogar meinen Job gekündigt weil ich es nicht mehr schaffe einen Tag in der Woche zu opfern. Aber ich hab schon wieder zwei neue im Blick... Natürlich! Man darf nie zu wenig zu tun hab...

Aber jetzt ist erstmal Juli! Die bessere Hälfte des Jahres hat heute begonnen! Motivierend. 



The weather is getting better, finally. Though there is not much time enjoying it. But hey, this is not the last summer of my life. Another will come and I can look forward to this.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen